Helps against inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, strongest I have found. Also gives my skin a somewhat fresh color.

Beware of Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this looking for a good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It gave me headaches a few days after taking it. Just to make sure I stopped taking it for a week then started again....yup, still gave me headaches. Seeing as I hardly ever get headaches, I think I will steer clear of this. Too bad, what a waste!

The most powerful antioxidant in the world?

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 5 years ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! The Jarrow formula works just as well; Jarrow is an excellent company with hundreds of outstanding products. Click my user name--alloriginal--to learn from my decades of research and experimentation, and share the information with your family, friends and coworkers. Good health!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really good product although dont know whether its harvested naturally or pharma extracted but still really good :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These takes time to work..started with a low dose and upped it..My skin is softer especially my elbows ! which is were you check if nutrition comes thru..Hope they work as an internal sunscreen too as we had a very short winter here in Australia.

Super Antioxidans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel very good, less stressed with more energy and it helps with my back pain condition. Additional I use it for my eyes. Great for sport.

Helps with inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take one every day to help keep chronic inflammation at bay

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product

chewable

Posted by americiumdream on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

. I like to chew these with fish oil and yolks; I'm not sure if this brand prevents macular degeneration, but that's why I'm taking it.

Great antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant, good price, great quality