It really helps arthritis

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have felt an improvement in joint pain.. good price.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with this product. I take a lot of supplements at the moment so its hard to tell sometimes but I think this is helping with joint health and digestion.

actif

Posted by droopyyoupi on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

produit qui marche puisqu'il soulage les douleurs de ma maman , elle en est contente

Hopefully, it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't tell much difference, but I hope it is doing what it is supposed to do and healing my leaky gut.

Helps my arthritis and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for 10+ years. I take 2000 mg a day, therefore 4 caplets. It really helps on several levels - Inflammation, immune system, etc. It is such a daily routine now, that I don't think about it. The few times that I have run out of it, and don't take it for a few days, I realize how much it IS helping me. There is a technique to swallowing though. I have learned, do NOT tilt your head back. Keep your head level, as you do when eating, and just take each caplet with a gulp of water. Tilting your head back, will make the caplet float to the front. I learned the hard way, that this can make you gag. Keeping your head level when swallowing solves the problem.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems OK

Well worth a try for sore joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found this brand to be very good for sore joints and muscles. Two caps in the morning with breakfast gave lasting ease of movement through the day.

It makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 9 months and found it helps to relieve joint pain/imflammation. I used to have to book in a physio appointment every 2-3 weeks but now approximately every 6 weeks is adequate. I'm happy with the result.

kurkumiinia