Highly absorbable curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking turmeric and its derivative, curcumin, for 10 years. This is the best product we have taken. I have confidence that I am receiving the full benefit. My arthritis is in the past. My CRP test, in spite of my immune problem, is less than 1.0. Thanks, Jarrow!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it gives good effects on inflammation.

The Heart Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't go without this, 3 per day with Krill. This fixed my cousins heart valve with Serrapeptase as well.

Release me from my tennis elbow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

改善了困擾我很久的網球肘,終於能像以前那樣雙手並用了~~

The natures cortisone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product with a lot of benefits!

Helps my arthritis and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for 10+ years. I take 2000 mg a day, therefore 4 caplets. It really helps on several levels - Inflammation, immune system, etc. It is such a daily routine now, that I don't think about it. The few times that I have run out of it, and don't take it for a few days, I realize how much it IS helping me. There is a technique to swallowing though. I have learned, do NOT tilt your head back. Keep your head level, as you do when eating, and just take each caplet with a gulp of water. Tilting your head back, will make the caplet float to the front. I learned the hard way, that this can make you gag. Keeping your head level when swallowing solves the problem.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems OK

A good runner up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If Theracurmin is the Ferrari of Curcumin products, this would be a Toyota. It'll get you from A to B, but with some caveats. It tends to stimulate my immune system as opposed to having a modulating effect like Theracurmin. It also causes me significant Gastro discomfort, even at the recommend dose. It definitely reduces my inflammation though! If Theracurmin was the same price (or I was a rich man) then I wouldn't buy Meriva for my purposes.

Not sure about the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I saw any effect from taking these but had no stomach issues, liked the dosage and the price.

magnesium stearate

Posted by DrJah24 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the fact there is there is magnesium stearate and silicate in it. Other then that it seems right and looks right. I am trying the Thorne Meriva SF-500 this time around as its the only one without the magnesium stearate and silicate.