I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has long straight hair that gets very tangly. This conditioner works and I also comb her hair in the shower as I rinse it. The conditioner is very thick, and I actually make about 1 1/2 bottles out of one by adding water.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and detangles quite well. It has to be left on for a couple of minutes for the best result.

paraben-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is paraben-free. The berry smell is mild which is really nice. My daughter's hair is very fine and tangles easily. i think this will detangle thick hair much better than it does fine hair.

Smells lovely, does what it says it'll do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely smelling conditioner that seems to make the girls' hair a little more managble. We don't wash their hair every day so it seems to keep its detangling properties for a few days.

Great product!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not all conditioners out there are equal and I'm impressed by this one. I've never spent so much on hair products and I don't always believe you get what you pay for but this was an excellent purchase. It's gentle and effective on my daughter's hair and leaves a light smell. My daughter's hair gets tangled quick and if she skips this step I know it!

Bubbly tears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is a very good product with a modest smell, but the problems begins when it gets in the eyes. It's supposed to be tear free, but it's not. But the hear are easy to comb afterwords.

good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good smell good quality

Detangles well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has difficult hair to keep knot free, so this product works really well and has a pleasant smell. Would definitely recommend.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good item will buy again!