Didn't suit me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mouth had bad reaction with this toothpaste. The usage isn't bad, but each time I brushed my teeth with this toothpaste skin of walls inside of my mouth would started to peel. It usually happens after 15-20min, and I have no discomfort along such as stinging or anything, but I think it just didn't suit me.

Powerful pepperment is so accurate!! Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural toothpaste I have ever found! It definitely packs a punch of peppermint without any harsh chemicals, dyes, colors or preservatives. Highly recommend.

Whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good whitening effect.

Just great!!!

Posted by sandybell on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first toothpaste that actually whitens my teeth and SLS, fluoride etc. free!!! The peppermint it's a little bit too powerfull for me so i use a small amount of toothpaste, but still i'm very satisfied. I'll keep using it and i ordered another one for my brother. I highly recommend it!!!

Chemical free toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

brilliant toothpaste without the chemicals. Use this after oil pulling with coconut poil for 20 min utes in moth. followed by tongue cleaning with I herb tongue cleaner . Then clean my teeth and floss. Clears candida cravings, gum disease. Love the taste. Order every month for family too. Great price

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok

Whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

She really whitening my teeth

Our favourite paste in a travel size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been Jason fans for years. This is to us the perfect tooth paste! Nice strong mint taste and does a good job cleaning. A natural paste without my partner moanig about bicarb or saltiness or it being too runny. And it's a great travel size!

very good, the best i've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good, the best i've ever used

Highly Reccomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little toothpaste. I've tried lots of Natural toothpastes and this is the best I've found to date. Leaves my teeth and mouth feeling very clean.