Didn't suit me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mouth had bad reaction with this toothpaste. The usage isn't bad, but each time I brushed my teeth with this toothpaste skin of walls inside of my mouth would started to peel. It usually happens after 15-20min, and I have no discomfort along such as stinging or anything, but I think it just didn't suit me.

Powerful pepperment is so accurate!! Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural toothpaste I have ever found! It definitely packs a punch of peppermint without any harsh chemicals, dyes, colors or preservatives. Highly recommend.

Amazing paste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it a lot. Its my favorite so far. I like everything about it. The consistency is thick and the taste is minty. After brushing you feel fresh breath for hours. And last but not least, it has whitening effect. Try it if you have a chance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good whitening effect.

Didn't receive order

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't receive my order

Just great!!!

Posted by sandybell on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first toothpaste that actually whitens my teeth and SLS, fluoride etc. free!!! The peppermint it's a little bit too powerfull for me so i use a small amount of toothpaste, but still i'm very satisfied. I'll keep using it and i ordered another one for my brother. I highly recommend it!!!

Chemical free toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

brilliant toothpaste without the chemicals. Use this after oil pulling with coconut poil for 20 min utes in moth. followed by tongue cleaning with I herb tongue cleaner . Then clean my teeth and floss. Clears candida cravings, gum disease. Love the taste. Order every month for family too. Great price

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

She really whitening my teeth

Dried My Mouth Out

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to set this one aside after using it for a couple of weeks as it dried my mouth out too much. The taste is rather strong and antiseptic.