Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now - I was looking for something with fluoride that didn't have all of the other junk that's in regular toothpaste. I agree with other reviewers that the flavor of the toothpaste is different and less sweet than regular toothpaste - at first I didn't like it, but now I love it, and actually find other toothpastes *too* sweet. Most important: I just got back from a dentist appointment, where my teeth and gums were declared to be in great shape - almost no plaque buildup or stains. I take this as a positive sign that this toothpaste does a great job at keeping my mouth healthy.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had doubts whether this toothpaste would do as well as the "drug store" brands. This product keeps my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste I've ever used.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps whiten teeth over time. I noticed an improvement in about 2 weeks as well as a decrease in gum sensitivity.

USED 1 DAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like herb. Not breath-taking fresh but feels gently cleansed.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel cleaner from the first time I used it.

Family favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Entire family loves this one! Mouth feels fresh and works great without all the chemicals that other brands add.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!

great find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is minty but not sweet. Tastes natural and nice. Also, it is not gritty and does not dry out my mouth as other whitening toothpastes do. I plan to continue using this product.

Great taste, great whitening!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this fo my boyfriend. He commented that it tastes really good, and of course, we love that it is a natural flouride toothpaste. Some people have developed a flouride phobia... We don't want it in our water, but in our toothpaste it really helps prevent cavities.

health conscious