Totally different from drugstore toothpastes

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste contains no SLS or other detergents that are super harsh on your mouth and it feels. I ran out of Powersmile and before got a new tube was using a drugstore one...I found myself wanting to wash my mouth like 30 times after the usage. Drugstore toothpaste leaves a weird film in your mouth while this one leaves it really clean. This paste is white, the taste is not too strong, definitely not "powerful" peppermint, I have no problems with that though. It does whiten your teeth, I could notice the change in color after 2-3 brushings. I didn't notice the teeth becoming more sensitive too, which normally happens when using whitening toothpaste. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful and see my page for more reviews.

The best No fluoride toothpaste.

Posted by mrherb on Dec 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Much to my wife's dismay, when I research something new I go all out and purchase many related products at the same time so I can quickly determine what works best. If you too have come to the conclusion that fluoride does not belong in your mouth, then you'll be glad to have found this toothpaste. I've tried many other brands and my experience has been that they all leave you feeling like you need to go back to a fluoride toothpaste. Try this one and you will be satisfied. It's the best of the bunch.

LOVE this toothpaste!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love my new toothpaste. This is the first non-flouride, natural toothpaste i tried and it is great. I feel like my teeth are cleaner after i use it! Leaves my mouth clean, fresh and minty! Also my teeth are just as white as when I used the drugstore (Rembrandt, Crest strips etc!) brands-much cheaper and healthier. Highly recommend this stuff!

The best among the natural non-fluoride toothpastes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste close to 10 years and it's the best of its kind. Not only does it leave your mouth and teeth feeling clean, but it is very effective at keeping it that way. I don't miss the flouride at all and unlike other natural toothpastes including Jason's other flavors, this specific one is very strong and does not burn or make you feel like you need to brush more than once.

Jason Powersmile Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been trying different SLS-free toothpastes. This one makes my teeth feel clean but I do not like the flavor at all. The spearmint one was out of stock and I ordered peppermint. Way too "minty" for my taste and also left a bad aftertaste. Himalaya and Kiss My Face are my favorites but Himalaya is a better value because the tube is larger.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this toothpaste since 2008 and it's the best toothpaste I've ever used. It also the best tasting natural toothpaste I've ever used. The tube is pretty big and you only need a pea sized amount so it will last you quite a while.

Jason Powersmile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for whitening teeth and resonably priced.

Jason Powersmile Peppermint Toothpaste without Fluoride

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The pluses are that this toothpaste doesn't have fluoride, tastes very good without being overpowering, and does clean the teeth. However, it doesn't seem to have any whitening ability at all. The worst thing about it (which will keep me from buying it again) is that when you try to rinse it off your toothbrush, it comes out in little "clumps" which stick to the sink and are actually hard to all get out of the toothbrush also. The toothpaste doesn't spread out and become completely foamy when you are using it; it separates into little "clumps" of toothpaste that will not disperse. Very messy, hard to get all out of the toothbrush, too much trouble to keep using this as there are many better toothpastes out there. Tom's Cinnamint toothpaste is exceptional and doesn't have any kind of problems like this at all.

Great paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for the past three months or so and have nothing bad to say about it so far. Will buy again.

Yummy Peppermint toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And it definitely whitens your teeth. I switch between PowerrSmile and a sensitive toothpaste, the sensitive paste will make my teeth look dull. But once I use PowerSmile my teeth are so much brighter! Love the peppermint taste!