Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dentist told me that I have periodontal disease. Most of my family has had all their teeth removed at an early age due to this. My gums were bleeding quite alot every night when I flossed and it was quite alarming. I have no medical or dental insurance of any kind. After doing research, I began to take 100mg of CoQ10 daily, and use Jason Sea Fresh Tooth Gel with CoQ10. My guns no longer bleed and I am very pleased. I will stick with this tooth gel, it is the best product I have used, I love it.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh Tooth Gel Deep Sea Spearment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for sometime because my gums swell and bleed when I use any over the counter toothpaste. My dentist could not determine what was going on with my gums, no amount of flossing or mouthwash would help. I even tried prescription mouthwash, and it did not stop the bleeding. I saw Jason Natural Sea Fresh Tooth Gel and tried it and within a matter of weeks my gums were back to normal. I have used nothing else since then. I highly recommend this product it's wonderful. Kay Fox

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

we like jason naturals pastes

By Far the best in organics!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is THE BEST tasting toothpaste I've ever had before. I'm on my second order of it, already. And when you read all the natural and organic ingredients, it makes it ever harder to believe this could taste good. You never have to go back to TOM'S or BART'S again!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have receeding gums, and I was looking for a natural, flouride toothpaste that didn't aggravate this condition. This toothpaste is perfect! It tastes great, helps my gums, and I love that it is natural. Highly recommend!

Helped my mouth rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this the rash around my mouth that had been there for almost a year has improved! I used to use the kinds of toothpaste for 'sensitive teeth' with that numbing ingredient and this doesn't have it, but my gums haven't hurt since I've used this anyway. Great product, glad it has fluoride unlike many 'natural' ones. My teeth feel a bit less 'clean' than the one I used to use but I guess you should pair it with a natural mouthwash or something.

Helped my gums greatly! -

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using commercial toothpastes all my life and suffer from perpetual bleeding gums. My dentist recommends the usual flossing,mouthwash routine but I'm usually too lazy. I am impressed with the ingredients in this toothpaste and I am glad I made the switch. Bleeding gums reduced drastically within days. It's not as foamy as commercial toothpaste but it's okay with me! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Very nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with this toothpaste overall; it leaves a fresh clean feeling in my mouth and does not cause irritation at all - I am sensitive to many of the additives in toothpastes and will often get a rash around my mouth from them. So it seems to be mild and gentle overall. The only thing I do not like is that is foams up too much while brushing. This requires spitting some out before I am done brushing. It is a minor inconvenience and I will continue to use the toothpaste for its other benefits.

This toothpaste is amazing:]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste really cleans my teeth and they are shiny after! I love this toothpaste! GREAT! I will forever be buying this toothpaste!