Works

Posted by TedBare on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works but One ingredient is missing (Saw Palmetto Oil) have to use this separately in another product for best effects. Am 56 years old and thanks to natural products like this still have my hair.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! My hair stopped falling out so bad.

Cali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff actually worked pretty good. Not only did it thicken up my hair but it helped a lot with my dry scalp.

Thick to Thin Revitalizing Scalp Elixer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not currently able to fully review the product due to the fact that it takes a little while for the product to work, but I have used other products by Jason Natural such as the shampoo and conditioner and there is no doubt in my mind that this product will work just as well. Something I have noticed about the Scalp Elixir is that it seems to be stripping the semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair and it's a little messy but other then that i like it so far.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Revitalizing Scalp Elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product feels good on my scalp. I haven't used it very long to see results yet.

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Interesting product and worth trying with Jason's Thin to Thick shampoo... It should be given at least 3 to 6 months to see any potential full benefit. One bottle should be good for 2 months or more... May be worth considering taking Biotin and/or Biosil in conjunction with this treatment...

seems to work for my husband

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

No results seen yet

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used for 3 weeks. No results seen yet. Hope it works after full bottle. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

does make hair thicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for over a year now and I know my hair is much healthier than it used to be. It takes a very small amount, I apply to my scalp when my hair is almost dry, then finish dring my hair.. I find I have more control over how much I use, it is very concentrated.

so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for something to energise your scalp after washing you hair, then this is not the answer. This requires you to use it before you wash your hair in the morning. So for those ppl who wash their hair at night, i won't recommend this since this has strong smell and i feel that it makes your scalp itchy. Nonetheless, this actually works. After a view times applying, i can see new hair growing.