Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If it is individual packing would be wonderful!

Nice ginger flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased all 3 varieties that iHerb has available (checkerboard, chocolate, and ginger). I saved the ginger to be the last box to try as I knew I would like them, as I love everything ginger. As with the other 2 cookies these are VERY substantial cookies, ao at least 2 bites and most times 4 bites to a cookie. As mentioned in my other reviews of Jovial cookies, these are NOT butter cookies so there is little flavor to the cookie itself. Thankfully the ginger adds a nice flavor to the cookie. I'm not sure what 'spice' is added as I can only detect a ginger flavor. Of the 3 varieties the chocolate are my favorite, then these the ginger, and my least favorite is the checkerboard as there is no flavor to those at all.

Great ginger cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious cookie. Ginger flavor not overpowering. Will purchase again.

tasty and awesome

Posted by DrVenus on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we love them; they are awesome with coffee, juice, everything; the ginger is delightful. Highly recommended by us. And we are gourmets.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and healthy

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These have the lovely wholesome rounded flavour I have come to enjoy from Einkorn wheat. Not too sweet and a nice chunky biscuit perfect for dipping in tea. I highly recommend these if you are not a fan of overly sweet, processed, commercial biscuits like me. I have only given four stars because the ginger could be stronger but I am a huge ginger fan so more is never enough for me.

fresh n crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the ginger taste is very mild yet it's quite fresh n crunchy

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected more ginger flavor and more flavor in general. Plus they are kind of hard, so I won't buy them again, even if they are not horrible.