Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got a shower of banana dust when I opened the bag..:)The little one likes them, but they are not for me.. I like that they are all natural.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would give negative stars for this product if I could. I purchased three kinds of “Just Tomatoes Etc!” fruit and I am unhappy with all of them. I bought Just Banana, Just Mango and Just Apple (which is not JUST apple it also has citric acid and ascorbic acid in the ingredients. These are all disgusting, they are nothing like normal dried fruits, they are very light and the crunch is like you are eating a Crunchie bar, there is no chewiness at all, there is NO flavour in them. What a waste of money. This is by far my most disappointing purchase from iherb.

Posted by lumimi on June 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very crunchy and taste like fresh banana!Love it!Really healthy!

I'm addicted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ate the whole bag the first day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Crisp delicious bananas :)

baby like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

baby like it!

It tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's as good as a freeze-dried banana should be. I just don't like the fact that it's really dry and difficult to eat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great! Extremely crunchy with a very natual banana taste. Ideal to put in your favourite cereal. They really taste banana in opposite to the ones you buy in store spiced with nasty sugar and fat. The only (small) minus is the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old enjoys them, but I don't particularly care for them. They don't taste like the variety of bananas you find at the grocery store, more like the smaller cooking/dessert bananas from Thailand, or in my case Guam (which makes sense since this is a product of Ecuador, Costa Rica and Thailand). They're far from being horrible, I've just never been a fan of the type of bananas they used in this product.

Not so tasty