Good product, stop hair fall

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm man with hair loss, I using Neocell, Keratin Hair Volumizer first for one month but this product is better, have more biotine, more keratin and more Collagen. With this product my hair is stronger now, i'll buy it again.

I do see some improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm 59 years old. The skin around my eyes and neck does appear to be a bit less saggy. Also see some general improvement on the rest of my body. Slightly less crepey all around. Not a dramatic difference but there definitely is improvement. It's the first supplement for skin that has had any noticeable effect. I've been taking it as directed for about 10 weeks. Worth a try.

Good

Posted by kaikai on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good for hair, -1 star for price

The tablet is too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Need to take it carefully, the tablet is too big, makes me not willing to take it accordingly.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

To early to tell but it looks like it is doing a really good job reparing my hair after birth

Just perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

After only few days if use I already can see the difference. Very good product.

very happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking supplements after the menopause - and this product really helped my poor hair and nails, and my skin feels less dry overall

Life Extension for nails, skin and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using this product a short time. but starting to see the benefits with my nails.