Delicious! Ordering more. I'm hooked.

Posted by DonnaMiller on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how this would be. I've had so many products made with rice flour, and alternatives to wheat that have had a bad texture and taste. So I only ordered one to try. Well I'm back to order more. I absolutely love it! The texture is nice and smooth, not at all gritty. The taste is great. I made vegetable ramen soup, and it was delicious. But I'm looking forward to having it just on it's own with some coconut aminos and toasted sesame oil dressing. It's so good I can eat it by itself. I'm hooked. I will just add that when you get one of the noodle square out, don't expect to break it into pieces like you would with wheat-based, or buckwheat ramen. It is extremely hard. I was afraid I would have to take a hammer to it and then it would shatter and scatter all over the kitchen. But don't worry, just add the whole square to boiling water., it will soften up nicely. I'm now trying the other flavors too.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so tasty for me!!! It tastes just like a normal wheat-made noodles which is common in asian cuisine. As i am gluten intolerant, i have avoided wheat stuff for a long time, and this ramen just made my day! It tastes great if u like asian noodles. It is soft in texture and hardly felt like it contains brown rice in it since brown rice products are normally tough in texture. So, its highly recommended!

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best (at-home) ramen i've ever tasted! The texture of the ramen is superb! It was almost unbelievable that I could taste such ramen at my own home :) Definitely will buy more - and wouldnt try others!

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very similar to real ramen and is in gluten free version.

Great GF product to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to keep this on hand for quick GF meals. I just use 2 cubes of chicken bouillon for the broth as this one doesn't come with broth.

Great in nabe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We live in Japan and make a lot of nabe (Japanese hot pot). After we eat the ingredients out of the hot pot, we could this ramen in the broth. It's really good and the whole family enjoys it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

同普通麵一樣味道,但個麵太細,一次起碼要煮兩三個至夠飽。一包4個好快食完兼且價錢唔平。 如果價錢平些,我會继續買。

Yum!

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great noodles for homemade ramen soups. Much healthier, vegan alternative to the packaged ramen!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are quick and delicious.

Tastes just like normal noodles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty picky about the texture and taste of any gluten substitutes but just tried these and they are delicious! Will def buy more!