Comes from China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product comes from China. I do not trust it.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When the pack came, there were lumps and chunks. When opened, it smelled a bit weird. Wonder what happened? Don't think I will dare to take it.

HORRIBLE TASTE, why do people 5 star this?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after running empty of another brand. This was different: darker color (more brownish, as opposed to dark pink) and a horrible taste of soil...

Haven't Received Order Submitted On January

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Misleading Information on check out , Just to be clear , The estimated delivery time frame was mentioned February, 13-16 , then later they mentioned it will take 4-6 weeks and yet no order received. Thanks customer service for waisting my time . Why bother sending another order knowing that the first order hasn't moved status ,you pay cheap to get cheap , Should have followed my gut feeling knowing what to expect from this site .

Tasteful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasteful. I just mix with hot water and honey for breakfast.

the beet powder surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the beet powder has dropped my blood pressure and upped my anti-oxidant levels, it tases good too.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use it in my apple-beetroot-carrot juice mix and with my hot chocolate. good stuff.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Apart From China, It Taste Ok

great taste and colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not really know what to expect when I bought this, but I am amazed! I like red beets, but this is even better. There is NO earthy small whatsoever, just a nice clean and sweet beet-smell. The taste is likewise great, sweet beetish and the the color is great. Really good with sweet things like muesli as well. Surely good in smoothies, ice cream (yes, I made a beet-version with this and it was great, even my husband thought so without knowing the ingredients)... Only thing to keep in mind, the great color disappears when heated for å longer time, but stays it you put the powder into a warm dish right at the end and right before serving.

Great product

Posted by zoepavlova on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. I use it not only for shakes but for cosmetics as well.

1 2 3 4