Made a big difference to my health

Posted by katiem on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had the 2nd lowest level of Vit D my doctor had ever seen. After a large prescribed dose, I used these 5,000 iu capsules to help build and maintain my levels. I know they work because I forgot to take them for a while and my symptoms (worst being pain and fatigue) began to return. Best value vegan D3s I've found (on iHerb, at least). Definitely buying again.

Vegan D3 and high strength love!!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath recommended high strength. Thankful this product says Vegan. Cruelty free living !! Clean eating !! Plant based !!! This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reversed a severe Vitamin D deficiency with this product and now able to maintain decent levels. Small, slimline capsules make these easy to swallow.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great product - so happy to find a vegan Vitamin D (looking after me and my furry friends!) :)

Proven to increae levels

Posted by frivolousgirl on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking these as I wasn't seeing/feeling much on 2500IU (from taking the original VitaShine tablets), and my doctor told me my levels were still low – even after the summer! After I started taking these my skin and hormones started to improve – that got really severely imbalanced after an experiment of not taking vitamin D. I sometimes even took two capsules. I also went for another check in after two months, and my doctor was surprised over my high levels. I'll be gradually decreasing back to 2500IU now that my levels are up again :) But I'll never be without my vegan D3 during winter! It's pretty rare to find vegan D3 at 5000IU and for such a good price point! I was worried that I'd have to go back to D3 from lanolin. But these have fixed my problems completely!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find vegan supplements at decent prices and good quality. Happy to say that I was able to find it at iHerb! Have been faithfully ordering Vitamin D and other supplements for a long time.

Great for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I began taking vitamin D to help with acne and this did wonders on my skin! I take one daily. Great vegan option too!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take these in the wintertime since i live in the nordics and therefor lack sunlight. These jeeps My energylevels up.

Very good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had low vitamin D level. I tested in July and had it 38 nmol/L. I started taking this in mid August and repeated the test in mid November. My vitamin D level went up and I have it 57,5 nmol/L now. Still not enough, but the result is much better. I will continue using these, so my vitamin D level will be around 100 nmol/L. I recommend this product for all with vitamin D deficiency. Effective produvt and good price.

Allergic to Regular D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried regular D3 and had an allergic reaction, it really activated my asthma (wool allergy). The vegan D3 is perfect and I'm feeling better while taking it and I'm also taking K2, magnesium and boron. I'm seeing positive differences daily in my teeth.