Great dates but you pay way too much for the shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The weight of one bag is 190g, the shipping weight is 440g, WAY TOO MUCH, it becomes very expensive for international customers, normally I do like iherb but things like this are really annoying.

Surprisingly good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because the other dates were out of stock and needed organic dates urgently. Well I am so pleased that I did, as a matter of fact found them even better. No pits in the center and so chewy. I put the packet in the freezer and eat them frozen when I have a craving for something sweet. They are like toffees. No wasted time when making smoothies and delicious.

My son had allergic reaction to this fruit snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son has multiple food allergies included life threatening milk & peanut allregies. This snack says 'gluten-free', so I bought one, but after reaction I found that dates is famous allergen in mid-east. So if you have any food allergies, be careful to eat this food.

Too yummy.

Posted by corallaw on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Someone can't put down their ice-cream or chips. I can't put down this. I always finish the whole bag in couple hours. Good before mensuration as it gives you a lot of iron naturally.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I opened up the package, I was so surprised to find the dates to look so fresh and plump. Other brands tend to be more dried out and a little harder which is what I am used to but these were somewhat softer. Delicious!

oh my iHerb spoils us so!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these are a dream and only problem is that you'll never be happy with an an inferior organic date that is not as good the future, only a warning, enjoy :-)

Best dates ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best dates I have ever had. Only wish they were a little cheaper.

Best dried dates ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These dates are very tasty and have perfect texture, not to hard. I like that they are pitted. Will be ordering more of them.

Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they were hard and dry.

Great snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought these 3 times now and I can't seem to get enough of them. They are a nice snack if I am having a sweet tooth.