CocoCardio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff but could have a more chocolaty flavor. I add cocoa for this. My blood pressure readings seem better since this has hibiscus in it, which from what I understand, is supposed to be good for the heart.

curbs heart bloating/pressure very well for aged working adults.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

any aged adult will appreciate this product in that it curbs the bloating/pressure/puffiness if you do a straneous task thanks to the nitric oxide from the beets or possibly from the hisbiscus flower lowering the blood pressure. I tried many other nitric oxide products glycocarn,arginocarn,l-carnitine etc.. this seems to be the cheapest and produced the best results in this case. I like most of madre's products except the mushroom coffee cococeps much grosser taste than this and no physical effect.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It tastes heavenly and is helpful in keeping my blood pressure under control.

tastes fine on its own

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake, I researched coffe substitutes. I've tried all the Madre Lab coffee substitute beverages and found I like them all equally well. I drank coffee unsweetened and find that I prefer these beverages unsweetened as well. I worried that the CocoCardio would be too bitter, but I can't really tell the difference between it and the CocoCeps. For my palette it is perfect and I wouldn't think of adding anything to it. Although it might smell a little different in the sealable bag, I don't detect a beet smell or anything else offputting. It's good and energizing.

different packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this needs to be packed differently

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i see and smell the powder, it was like just cocoa powder. But after mix with water, it,s soooo bitter.... I'm not sure can drink...

Not bad...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok, didn't notice much of a difference in anything though...

Didn't like the bitter taste if just drink with water. Recommend adding natural sweetener / honey or into vanilla shakes to make it more drinkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase