okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes chalky :/

Madre, Immune Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product caused my stomach upset.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taste too bitter

I use this formula with the Midori Greens...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

On the first order with Immune Punch, matching scoop for scoop with the Midori Greens, in the same size container, I ran out of Immune Punch long before the Midori greens. It seems I've been shorted in the Immune Punch formula.

tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes horrible and doesn't mix well.I don't know how effective it is because i could not stomach it

Not bad as a mixer, but tough on its own

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad this was free. I actually don't mind the taste when added to smoothies, and I trust that Madre Labs actually has the nutrition it claims. But when I mixed it with plain water (as suggested on the package), I expected something similar to EmergenC, or possibly a Crystal Light type drink. This wasn't even close - just a weirdly tasting, clumpy mess. I added more water and kept stirring but that just made the flavor weak. I have liked the other versions and will probably still add this to my future iherb orders as a freebie, but will skip ordering separately.

watery gatorade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i wanted this to be a good thing. however, the scoop is tiny and when mixed tasted like a less sweet gatorade. i did not notice an energy gain, nor physical/mental improvement at all. it is no comparison to my real all-fruit smoothie made with real whole berries whipped up in my vitamix. i get a ton of kick from that or my green drinks. on the bright side the color was pretty and tasted ok.

Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not blend well with water...

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not had such great success with this product. I believe the amounts of epicor and ahcc are so low as to be non effective. I also believe that certain products work for some people and not so much for others. This product is expensive and I will not purchase again.

still trying