Luv It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mixes easily and tastes like fruit punch! Really!

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Good immune prevention product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!

Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

immune system pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was feeling a cold coming on and this stuff helped to stop it from progressing. Great immune system booster.

Free Madre Labs, Immune Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this one for a good immune boost. Tastes good mixed in a bottle of water....

Increases Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using the Immune Punch and the Madre Midori greens about in mid-September. Since that time I've felt a definite increase in my feeling of well-being. I have more energy, better focus and quicker recovery after a hard workout. I put the immune punch in my breakfast "concoction". I mix soaked oatmeal/chia seeds with whey protein, ground flaxseeds, Udo's oil and a scoop of Immune Punch with some stevia and cinnamon. Delicious! :-)

So much help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was at a frustrating point with metabolic syndrome. I was unable to go more than a few weeks without coming down with some sort of ailment - mostly colds. This has been great support to me. Initially, sometimes I would take it twice a day if I felt like I was getting a sore throat. I also sometimes still add the SN Wellness Formula. I also added the MushRex capsules. For the last 4 months I've been illness free and I'm very grateful.

Immune Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helped my husband get over a cold quickly and I never got one and I kiss him alot!