I Love This Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a walking sinus infection-- I have tried EVERYTHING --not even double courses of rx antibiotics got rid of the infection--no homeopathic products worked-well, I tried one more thing and wow did it help- I combine it with Neti pot 2x daily and YES! it is clearing up the yuck.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist prescribed this for me years ago when I had bad allergies. This stuff is wonderful for helping to clear clogged sinuses. So gentle, I've been able to use it on my son since he was a month or two old.

excellent for post nasal drip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product every day for a while. I used to get post nasal drip all the time, and other sinus problems. I have not had a single sinus problem since using this homeopathic formula. Highly recommended. Safe, natural, and effective.

Great for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my kid's stuffy nose. This gives them very good relief.

My Favorite Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my #1,can't be without,item. Decongests effectively and you have NO rebound effect. Great for sinus problems, allergies and even positively impacts a sore throat. Good for young children as there is no burning with its use. Love it, as do all my family members.

opposite effect, unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sad to be the first to give only one star to that product, but i feel i need to warn others that this spray might cause opposite effect - i used it according to the instruction and my nose got so stuck that i was seriously worried i might suffocate. I felt the stuffiness in my nose even when i did not breathe. I tried to clean the spray out with water, but it burnt a lot and my eyes became red. Eventually i used my usual non-homeopathic spray and the nose cleaned right away, but i still had a headache all day long next day :( I have chronic and allergic rhinitis and it was said in the instruction that this stuff helps from both, but it didn't apparently, Please be careful, the ingredients are obviously not helpful for everybody.

Amazing! No side effects or discomfort!

Posted by KillerBunny on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had chronic sinus problems for years, and I've tried many natural nasal sprays to help me cope. I can honestly say that a lot of "natural" sprays left my nasal passages dry, some left them with an unnatural feeling, and others plain out did not work. I started using this by spraying one pump in each nostril once in the daytime, and again at night as a preventative measure. This stuff took about a day to kick in, and I can breath so much easier now! It does not dry out my sinuses, doesn't drip out, and I couldn't tell it had been sprayed in - It basically didn't leave a sensation that something foreign was being sprayed up my nose (unlike many others). The only down side, and this is very trivial, is that it tastes like medicine (when it comes through the back of your throat). There are others like Xclear, which tastes sweet and are a decent product, but this worked better for me. Coupled with Stamet's MyCommunity, I got my sinus problems almost fully curtailed.

Sinusin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the metered dose pump spray, so far seems to help my sinusitus. Take this along with MSM. Good products.

Breathe again!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic! Clears out sinuses and moisturizes noses. I love it.

Sinusin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps my daughter control her allergies (sneezing, congestion), and seems more effective for her when used over a period of time. I have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and Sinusin helps me breathe better after exposures to perfumes and scented laundry in the air.