Best Baby Wipes Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best baby wipes. I tried several different brands, which I received as gifts for my newborn, but I keep going back to these! They are soft, thick and durable as the product description reads. Sometimes products don't match up to the marketing behind the product. But these do. Great for my baby girl! And I love the shampoo and lotion from this line as well.

High Quality And Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are far superior to the Johnson's baby wipes. Since each wipe is thick, slightly textured, and larger than most other wipes, I only need half the number of wipes than usual to get the job done. One packet lasts a long time!

Immediate skin reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Used these to remove makeup and my skin turned red and hot immediately. Washed off with water and after several minutes my skin luckily returned to normal. These are not hypoallergenic, they are not suited to sensitive skin, and I wouldn't use them on a baby. Smell isn't great but I could live with it if they didn't burn my skin.<➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖>01/10/2018 NOTE FROM MANUFACTURER: Thank you for taking the time to review our Ultra Soft Baby Wipes and sharing your personal experience. We are very sorry for what you have experienced. We formulated the Ultra Soft Baby Wipes to be hypoallergenic and to contain no alcohol, chlorine, parabens, SLS or fragrance. However, skin sensitivity can be a complex biological phenomenon that can vary greatly from individual to individual and we encourage you to seek the advice of a Dermatologist who can help determine the right kind of product specific to your needs.

THE VERY BEST baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

MUST try these baby wipes!!! They are the best ever. Soft but thick almost like using a cloth. You can also use them to take off make up. Very clean and fresh.

Great Wipes!

Posted by AliceLamChungChung on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been repurchasing and repurchasing these products throughout the year for my old dogs. These wipes are mild, thick enough to rub on their paws. Even though it is in a paper package, it is able to keep moist for over a month after opening. I will definitely recommending for people with babies and pets. The most important of all is cruelty free!

Great value. Mild aroma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are great. The value is really good compared to other natural brands. The smell is mild & these cloths are soft. Will purchase again.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not allergy even used it on my face.

Not bad, but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the "BabyGanics" wipes. These ones have a very strong smell. And, they are difficul to grab when you reach the last ones. I don't know how to explain it, sorry for my bad English : when you take one wipe, the following one is supposed to go up too. With these wipes, no. They are just folded and on a pile. So you have a hard time to grab the last ones as the pack is big.

Caused A Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used these on me and on my dogs paws and both of us hated them! They smell really strong, not at all what I would expect from baby wipes. After using them my dogs paws became red and sore. I used a few then binned the rest of the pack.

It does what it's supposed to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very mild and gentle. Cleaned baby very well at diaper change time. No irritation to baby's skin.

1 2