like.

Posted by marishka on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very cool and strong smell. But how to use it i did not understand. I put a napkin in the box with the laundry. Like!

Love these sheets

Posted by DebsPicks on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for awhile. they do work pretty well except i have a front load washer and dryer so they are larger size of loads than normal..so i have to use 2 sheets instead..sometimes i use three for towels to get the fragrance in the towels. and it will take the static out using 2 sheets. That's why i gave it 4 stars is because i have to use more of them and not just one..but I like them and will continue to use these.

Wasted $

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only MM product I don't like. Not much of a scent and the paper just folds in on itself in the dryer, kind of like rolls up. Won't repurchase.

Hmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I expected this to smell the same as the candle. It didn't. It doesn't smell bad. It is just different from what I expected. After the drier, the sheet was no longer sheet. it was more like a little ball. I don't know if that happens to other people.

They add no softness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The sheet smell wonderful, and if you add 4 or five to the laundry then the fragrance will transfer to the laundrey, but the dryer sheets do not add any softness.

We love this scent above the others...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As this works well in conjunction with our other natural washing supplies, we find it works for all members of the family without being overwhelming. We have one particular member of the family that MUST have a smell to his clothes and it does the right job.

Your laundry will smell amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love these sheets and the smell is heavenly. Will continue to purchase!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it to keep the static down

Great Cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mrs. Meyers products and especially the Basil scent. So clean and fresh smelling!