Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this scent and I find it isn't too strong but the delicious smell lingers on the clothes and doesn't fade away like others, keeping clothes smelly squeaky clean.

smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good!! love it!! will buy it again

I LOVE the smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clothing is non-static and soft and needs little or no ironing. The best is the smell...makes my house smell amazing when I have the tumble drier on.

Love it!!

Posted by sunshineRae on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes long way! Even my husband who normall do not pay attention to these sort of household stuff comment he liked the scent! Will buy again!!

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't smell basil but i love it so much, feel like smell of babies after a shower :) so fresh

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fabric softeners of Mrs Day have a nice feel to them. I switch between Lavender and Basil as I like that both scents are not too overpowering. I only use fabric softener when I hang dry my laundry.

Soft, Pleasant aroma, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a mild yet effective fabric softner and decided to give this a try. I have used the candle before and loved the scent. Just did my first load and everything came out very plush, soft, and pleasantly scented. Strongly recommended!

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the scent and leaves towels and socks so soft

Number 1

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses this on her cloth diapers. If you haven't seen today's cloth diapers you're in for a shock! She's found this one to be the best for light scent, extreme softness, and protecting the natural fibers used. Colors stay vibrant through many kids!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The basil scent is very light, but clothe it fresh and soft afterwards

1 2