Best amino-acid there is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cheap, efficient, must-have. You should have it in your home even if you're not a body-builder! Who knows well you will need some extra stuff to boost your imuno-system.

Worth it

Posted by jacked on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has made a big difference in the recovery I feel after a workout. Plus I have had a great result with using 1/3 the recommended dose. I love that it's pure glutamine without any added flavor or sweeteners. It's completely tasteless in water. I also love the convenient packaging - it's the perfect size for traveling. I highly recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product help me to strong my immune system

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best glutamine and quality.

Geat product price and got it fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big like!!!!

A must have little buddy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have travel with it for weeks at times, you need to load those stuffs when you are close to a endurance race, esp. during your training schedule. I have observe that i can train harder and recover much sooner as well. Bonus is that it is so affordable, well done again iHerb!!

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

i combine it with the protein serving, there is no advertising taste and it's helpful for muscle volume.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

faster recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed faster recovery with this glutamine. Does not taste to bad either. Fast interanational post from Australia from iHerb, thanks.

Must Buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me recover from muscle fatigue and soreness efficiently. I noticed muscles building up faster, paired with protein powder.