NOT SO BAD !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it mixes well with milk and water and the taste was good and not too sweet, and I also felt that it was gentle on my digestive system, but I didn't see much results as advertised, even after reducing the calories and increasing the cardio- sessions, this is why I prefer to go back to the regular whey protein which includes 3 grammes of créatine and combine it with a consistent raining and diet. Dont forget that people have different bodies and metabolisms, it didn't work that much for me but it may work for you, give it a try if you want, it won't hurt anyway.

Lean Mascle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tastes bad at the begging but after first day I love it and the results also no side effects at all is a plus so next time I'm traying the Lean version to compare.

Ripped !!!

Posted by DevinFreedom on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein have help me with controlling my food consumption and enough energy to continue the next day for training. 💪🏻👍🏻😊

excellent protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The muscles wouldn't sore after excersise once i start to drink the fomula. The protein powder also tastes good ,and even better goes with fruit juice. .

Really Works on Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am reviewing this product after using it for a month and yes it really helped me for weight loss and taste good .sweet.

فعال ولكن لم اخسر وزن ولم يزيد وزني

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's soo delicious but I'm not loosing any wight

Rip off

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rip off

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3rd time buy this formula. I think it suitable for me.

Good taste, doesn't have a losing weight effect on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it for two weeks and I gained weight. It may be muscles, since I started working out few times a week. The taste is much better then vanilla I used to take.

greate taste !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i will say this is one of the great taste protein shake. mix well with water but never tried with milk and expecting it must be awesome!!!. nothing else to say , repeat order. sure i will continue this product!!!

1 2 3