The best product for my whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started using this for my daughter who is 4 and ADHD, but not on medication. It really helps her have a normal sleep pattern. I alter the dosage for her by giving it to her every other night and only on nights she has school the next day. We take every other week off, and it still helps keep her on a sleep pattern! Instead of being up until close until midnight and fighting to get her out of bed to go to school, we have normal sleep patterns now. I also use it for myself, my mother in law uses it, and my husband when we can't sleep. I have occasional bouts with insomnia and this will help. My older daughter has nights when she stresses and worries and can't relax enough to sleep and she will take this. We've used it for over a year and it is awesome! I was honestly exhausted from lack of sleep with a child who only slept 2-3 hrs a night and was cranky all day due to that fact. Now all of us are sleeping! And we don't have to use this every night, we have gotten into a great sleep pattern and only take it a few nights a week! The taste is great for the kids and the fast dissolve works quick! iHerb was very quick with delivery of this product and was one of the few companies that had it in stock! Loved the great service!!!!! I will be a repeat customer!!!!

Children like this flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my hyperactive son at bedtime. We notice he settles down much better with it than without. I give 1/2 tab for 7.5 year old (the 3 mg was not flavored). We like the strawberry flavor.

Works and tates nice too!,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received these tablets promptly and tried them that night. I took two and kicked back in my chair waiting to settle down, I did, and the taste of these little tablets is great. Just be sure not to let the kids get near them as they are exactly like a lolly. I'd buy them again, I love this herb website, I'm in Australia and have given it to everyone I speak to.. cheers..

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast acting and great value. I recommend highly.

Easy and works fast

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and it works fast and very well.

melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very very good, make me sleep quickly... keep buy again

good value !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

deep, restful sleep

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be working!

Love Natrol Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works---Out like a light...nite nite.

love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these,they work much faster than the regular melatonin pills and these dont have a bad taste at all.I put one under my tongue about 20-30 min before bedtime .I will never buy the regular melatonin pills again.These are also nice for breaking in half for my 6 yr old son once in awhile when he needs it,& he loves the taste