Effective hormone balancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and will probably stay on this for a while. One year ago I got engaged and the emotions made my hormones suddenly go haywire - period became irregular, hormonal acne, breast pain, bad pmt and depression symptoms. I like to only take the natural route so I went on a herbalist programme which made everything worse, so began looking into other options. Found this product while looking into benefits of indole-3-carbinol. Two/three weeks of taking the maximum dosage, my period came on a 28 day cycle for the first time in 6 months, breast pain minimal, nor bad period pain. Such a relief! I did also start taking Saw Palmetto at the same time so I think it was a combo of the two that really helped. Hormonal acne still remains however. Been having some success recently by taking Turmeric for this (which is an ingredient in estro sense but i'm upping my daily dosage). Fingers crossed clear for wedding in 5 weeks!

Work on acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 29 and have been struggling with hormonal acne for almost 5 years (even though my tenageer face was perfectly clear). I was using tons of over the counter products from proactive, murad to zeno but none worked. I was using birth control for 6 months and it did clear up my acnes. However, since I am trying to pregant, I stopped using it a year ago. Since the time I stopped birth control, my acne got worse. I was heard about Natural Factors Estrosense and started using it 3 months ago. At the first 2 months, I had more acnes. But then, I start seeing an improvement. It even reduces the black heads. Give it a try if you have hormonal acnes.

The best product for a woman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think all women should take this product. It was created by a biologist to help women with fibroids, cysts,pms, even acne, etc. It helps your body detoxify from the "bad" estrogens in your body that can cause (apart from the things listed above) also breast cancer.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my wife used to have horribly painful periods where she would 10+ pain reliever pills (naproxen) a day. after she took estrosense, the very next period, she only took a total of two pain pills. This Product rocks!

All in One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking many of the listed ingredients for this product, when I found them all (and then some) packaged in one convenient form. This seems like a well-thought out formulation. It has definitely helped me achieve a healthy hormonal balance.

Balanced solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be reducing excess estrogen without unwanted side effects.

Makes sense to try this product

Posted by EnojelMeli on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to take a chance on this product and see if it would work for me. I had been experiencing abdominal pain from multiple fibroids, some of which are pressing on my bladder. The pain and discomfort were constant and were interrupting my workout routine. I could no longer run or even bend over due to the pressure. It has been two months since I have been taking Estrosense and I do not have the same pain or discomfort. My periods aren't as uncomfortable. I'm glad I had the good sense to try this product.

The End of the Road

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor shook his head as he quietly placed his pen on the prescription pad in front of him. The deterioration would continue, and nothing could be done. I had barely made it to his office that day. Fortunately I found out about Estrosense and began taking it almost immediately. Within three days I began to return to normal. The next time I saw my doctor, he told me that he wouldn't believe what had happened to me if he wasn't seeing it for himself.

Best Supplement Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is a miracle for balancing hormones , acne and periods pain

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 42 years old and peri-menopausal. Periods have been extremely frequent and heavy. Frustrating and miserable to say the least. Being as I am a smoker, taking the pill is not an option to regulate my period. It has been so frustrating as everything seems to be for menopause, and not necessarily for those of us suffering the effects prior to menopause. This product was recommended by my local health store and seemed to help, I found it here much cheaper and ordered it prior to running out. Very fast service, and the product is a Godsend. Literally! It has been about 6 weeks total using it, and my cycle (and hormones) have improved dramatically. I highly highly recommend this to help with any "female issues" you may be having!