Help for Gums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add a few drops of this to my toothpaste while it is on the brush and brush it in good. Great healing for gums and mouth defense. Even works against thrush and esophagitis/ulcers. Propolis also has a calming effect. I take the capsules too. Everything the bees produce is medicinal!!

Great for radiation burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had radiation on my face and had sore in my mouth because of that. I put this product in my mouth every night and my sores healed quickly and had less pain. I am still using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking propolis since I was a little girl. My grandmother used to give us the drops every day (a few drops in a teaspoon of sugar or honey). If it was the cold season we used to take it with tea too. I love this product because it's alchocol free. It really works. I managed to fight off 2 waves of cold and flu epidemics roaming around the office I work in. I ordered a small supply for just in case. THis is alwo really good for wounds. My brother had quite a few accidents in his life (cuts, scapes and a few bigger injuries) this works as antibiotic and really helps heal and renew tissue. I recommend this to everyone I know.

Posted by pickier-than-thou on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to propolis extracts that work and leave a thin protective film. This one doesn't seem to do anything useful and doesn't stay on. It also has a strange, unpleasant after-taste (I usually like the propolis aroma).

Nature's answer to problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fihgts bacreria, works well with gum irritation, soar throat and swollen glands. It is nature's natural antibiotic. That along with garlic, people should never get sick, we need not make the pharmaceuticals rich.

magic cure-all

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have been disappointed in topical steroids try this instead

Smooth, Warm Taste!

Posted by Expat American in PH on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is a bit addictive. Originally I bought it for the main purpose of getting rid of a few warts & it's possible it did work for one (didn't keep trying on the other) as it went a way after a few weeks. It's recommended to put a drop on the wart before covering with a bandage but I actually put a few drops into the bandage before putting on the the wart. When I was feeling sick, I would take a dropper full into the back of my throat & I love the taste. It has a nice warm feeling, along "buttery" & maybe like rum (not sure as I don't drink). My wife doesn't like it but I could easily take this day & night. Also there seems to be some extra benefit for men taking this to help with energy (both for work &...well...). A great addition to any herbal cabinet, make sure to have a bottle on hand always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me singing : )

Propolis for your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used it (8 drops on my dry toothbrush before applying the toothpaste) every day for about a week. Whereas my poor gums felt a lot better with a noticeable decrease in sensitivity from gum pockets, I noticed the propolis has turned my teeth a tinge browner. I stopped and my teeth got whiter. A really good product. I recommend it highly.

Not bad, but there are better!

Posted by mahajek on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this one, I ordered Y.S. organic BEE farms organic propolis and it's much better. This one is, however, more than fine as a good mouthwash! If you like, check my other reviews!