Very helpful when anemic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful when anemic and week.

Good pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love rhodiola rosea but the liquid form is even better because your body is able to absorb liquid vitamins more effienctly. This is also wonderful for people that have had problems with the pill form of the rhodiola. My mother could not "deal" with the capsule form but loves the liquid form that I bought for her.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality brand, but I am somewhat suspect of any extract that is standardized for only certain ingredients (i.e.: Rosavin, etc.). It makes me more comfortable to know that an extract is standardized to represent all the possible active constituents. I also have the Rhodax brand pills, but I got the Nature's Answer liquid extract because it is absorbed more quickly and easier to control dosing.

Really seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized when I wake up in the morning. Foggy brain is gone and I'm really to take on anything!

I think I am noticing a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I train hard and have a pretty stressful schedule. When I have been overly stressed, I have taken the product as directed and have seemingly felt better within an hour or so.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I start taking Rhodila root after seeing on Dr.Oz i really feel calm and more focus a little boost on sex also .It works

Increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I'm tired or exhausted, this extract can actually help raise my energy level so that I feel less tired and can do what I need to get done, or go to that party that I otherwise would not attend. My husband also takes it, and notices the difference a lot. It has definitely been worth trying.

great items ! great prices !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i really enjoy using these products, they're very natural, and i feel very comfortable using them. Please keep-up with the good work and good prices !!! from 1 - 10 i rate them a 10 if more !

very low dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very low dosage so you have to take a lot, not the best i have tried, wouldnt order again.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for depression and anxiety in my autistic child. Does not have very much taste.

1 2 3