Very helpful when anemic

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful when anemic and week.

Good pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love rhodiola rosea but the liquid form is even better because your body is able to absorb liquid vitamins more effienctly. This is also wonderful for people that have had problems with the pill form of the rhodiola. My mother could not "deal" with the capsule form but loves the liquid form that I bought for her.

Really seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized when I wake up in the morning. Foggy brain is gone and I'm really to take on anything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality brand, but I am somewhat suspect of any extract that is standardized for only certain ingredients (i.e.: Rosavin, etc.). It makes me more comfortable to know that an extract is standardized to represent all the possible active constituents. I also have the Rhodax brand pills, but I got the Nature's Answer liquid extract because it is absorbed more quickly and easier to control dosing.

I think I am noticing a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I train hard and have a pretty stressful schedule. When I have been overly stressed, I have taken the product as directed and have seemingly felt better within an hour or so.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I start taking Rhodila root after seeing on Dr.Oz i really feel calm and more focus a little boost on sex also .It works

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for depression and anxiety in my autistic child. Does not have very much taste.

Increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I'm tired or exhausted, this extract can actually help raise my energy level so that I feel less tired and can do what I need to get done, or go to that party that I otherwise would not attend. My husband also takes it, and notices the difference a lot. It has definitely been worth trying.

great items ! great prices !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

i really enjoy using these products, they're very natural, and i feel very comfortable using them. Please keep-up with the good work and good prices !!! from 1 - 10 i rate them a 10 if more !

very low dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

very low dosage so you have to take a lot, not the best i have tried, wouldnt order again.

1 2 3