SUPER-GOOD!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This superfood contains just amazing ingredients, since it’s a liquid - it provide better accessibility to digest for me (in comparison with capsules). Due to great antioxidant mix from fruits and vegetables - more than 30 extracts, 18 vitamins and minerals provides me with energy and support immunity. Also, taking into consideration the health support that are provided by mushrooms – Cordyceps, Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake – I believe this was that main product that helped me to survive this spring when everybody around me got flu or cold! Can be mixes with water, juice, sports drinks, or any of other drinks. Liquid has brown color, the smell of herbs and citrus. In fact, if you drink it mixed with water, as I do, it is not really tasty :) But it is very good for the health! I ordered even as a gift to my friend - she was happy to get it! Manufacturer recommends using 1 cap (= 2 tablespoons) per day, so this bottle is for 1 months of daily consumption. But some vitamins are provided in greater dosages than you might need a day - check the label, maybe you need just 1 tablespoon a day. And if this comes with a special price – this is the best bargain! If this review was useful for you – please press "Yes" below. See also my other reviews of the Iherb best products by pressing on my nickname in the beginning of review - ZhannaZhanna. Enjoy Iherb as I do!

GREAT RESULTS! GREAT RESULTS!

Posted by Thegenesissource on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using Garden of Life perfect food to keep my body alkalized for about $50 month. This product is not expensive and gives me were of what I need by including Rhodiola, Tumeric, Elderberry, Garlic etc. I sleep much better and I have more energy. I don't like the taste - very strong iron taste- but it can be masked in fruit juice. This highly concentrated supplement should not be taken on an empty stomach. DRink plenty of fluids to prevent dark urine.

tastes..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

even worse than Chinese herbal medicine.

Lots of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It looks, smells and tastes like a vile witch's brew, but boy, does it dish out the energy!

Still smells like vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reviews for this product were great, but I noticed (even when mixed),...the drink still tastes like strong vitamins. Not easy to get down at first. Did not really notice an immediate difference except for the colour of my pee~! ^_^

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 bottles to try. As others mentioned, it has a terrible taste and smell so I mixed it in smoothies and other drinks. My stomach didn't feel good after taking it so I cut back but I just can't take it any more. Will be throwing out the rest.

Great for Smoothies & Water Booster for workouts and hot days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to make yogurt, fruit, whatever is in the fridge & freezer smoothies for lunch and post workout especially in the summer. I was looing for something "extra" to put in my smoothie for health benefits and maybe a flavor boost. For me, this was great find! Not only is this a great way to get your vitamins its pretty good on flavor spectrum, especially if you put something green in your smoothie. I'm not sure if its the energy blend or nutrient replenishment but I noticed after a workout since I've been adding it, I felt re-energized. I now add a little bit to my exercise water or if I'm going be out on hot day. I don't necessarily use full cap. The flavor is not especially sweet and not that strong, at least in a large water bottle. Great price and 32 servings! Highly recommend.

Tastes a bit like sultanas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with juice usually, or milk if I'm out. Just writing this review because of all the negative reviews on taste. It's not bad to me. I've been using it for a multivitamin for over a year, it's got heaps of good stuff in there besides your standard vitamins. It's liquid so it's easily absorbed. One of my bottles had pin holes like someone else found. It would have been sitting out of the fridge for a long time and probably out of date because I bought them on a clearance. But it tasted normal so I used it with no ill effects.

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good but the taste is something else!!!

Great product

Posted by alex-kolev on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since i've been taking it, i feel better, rested and energized. The only thing i don't like is the taste.

1 2 3