Finally A Light Protein Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is AMAZING I love it. It's one of the lightest protein that I have yet tried & tastes really good. And it doesn't effect my blood sugar. 💪🏼❤️👍🏼

Zero Card protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this powder has zero carbs but doesn't taste like chalk. It does have a strange saltiness to it at first but the flavor is really good.

Low Carb And Milky Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is low carb so I can mix into pancakes and cookies, it fits perfectly week with soy milk and almond milk, will purchase again if the largest size isn't always out of stock. It's probably one of the best flavoured protein powder I ever tried.

Isopure

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like a vanilla milk shake love it

Best protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Isopure makes the best protein powder I've ever tried. It helps me meet my macros, is lactose, gluten and carb free and fortified with electrolytes and other beneficial nutrients. Vanilla is great on its own or used in keto baking to make some seriously good waffles, pancakes, cupcakes and icecream.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product because I ‘ve had severe lactose intolerance. Great taste and mixability... Even greater taste when mixing this powder with Xtend BCAA (green apple or other flavors..). This powder also eliminate bitter aftertaste of some products such as dymatize iso100(chocolate) after mixing them together. The price is reasonable, one of the cheapest isolated whey proteins. Good protein supplement!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Isopure Protein Powder. Like that it has no carbs.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add it to a low carbs cookies (not drinking it). I like the zero carbs!

I put this in everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Isopure is my staple. I put this creamy vanilla flavour in everything. In my coffee, in low carb pancake recipes, smoothies, as my pre-workout, etc. It's a really nice basic flavour to have around in the kitchen.

Good Price and flavor