it's working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since 25 years I have strange medical issue is that I have some thing like diarrhea. and all doctors I have consult failed to know the reason!. but one day I have watched clip on youtube that talk about Hypochlorhydria symptoms and I found that it's match my case.So I search internet for the cure and I find every where talking about Betain HCL so I decide to give it try.Now I am on my second week and I feel a lot of a improvment. and what I though is diarrhea was indegisted food!

Wonderful product

Posted by betainoman on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine has some digestive problems and she took just one capsule with meal. The effect? She felt a little burning in her stomach and after half an hour she said that she doesn't feel full! This is the power of betaine. I recommend it to all of you with feeling of full stomach even after small meal, bloating, gas etc. In my case, I've made some tests and I have to take more caps (max 6 at the beginning of the meal depending on protein intake in it) to get similar result. But soon I'll have to take less. Conclusion: it's the best supplement ever produced. The only disadvantage is bad smell of these capsules.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good Betaine Hcl. Helps digestion and preventing acid reflux. Don't know the mechanism, but it does seem to retrain my stomach, in that I now take fewer capsules with each meal. I started with 4 per meal (a year ago) and now take 1 capsule only with my largest meals.

gave me bubble guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little too strong for my tummy

Digestion problems solved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me with my numerous digestion problems. I will be ordering more of this in the future.

Dwayne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good ... finally i can digest wood and concrete

its magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its dream

Nature's life betaine hcl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These smell awful unlike other brands I've tried.

Great Product!

Posted by rkmaier on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take these Betaine HCL capsules for meals containing protein and i think its useful if you have low stomach acid.

Digestion help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really helps with my digestion and can tell when I don't use the product

1 2