Oh No! New Formula!! :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a frequent buyer of this product and love them. Received my order today and notice a "New & Improved formula" label. Iherb have not updated their product description or photograph. I've compared the old with the new and here are the differences, only listing what has changed: Old: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 4.5mg, 300%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5.1mg, 300% Vitamin B6 6mg 300% New: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 3mg, 200%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.4mg, 200% Vitamin B6 4mg 200% Resveratrol 700mcg has been removed from this multivitamin. Sodium 5mg, has been removed from this multivitamin. The new labeling seems to indicate there are 'extra' B vitamins, clearly they have only reduced the strength of them, not adding any extra. They've only added text of 'vitamin B7 next to Biotin and Vitamin B5 next to Pantothenic Acid. All the other ingredients remain the same, the packaging has been updated also. The 'Colon Health' graphic has been removed but the ingredients are still there to support it. Breast health, hair skin and nails, cellular health, are new 'support categories'. Daily energy has been replaced with Energy & Vitality. Everything else in the product remains the same but the I'm yet to try this new formula but I'm not sure whether this new formulation with the reduced strength of some of the B vitamins will give as much energy kick as the 'old' formulation. Still giving this 5 stars for now as the cost is fantastic and awesome service from iherb.

Titanium dioxide color

Posted by odereviews on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hopefully this product comes out with a new formula not having the titanium dioxide color. Otherwise this would be a great choice for those looking for one per day multivitamin product. Men's energy and Women's energy tablets are colored differently! Tablets are pretty large, and make sure you are not taking these to empty stomach.

Really high on energy!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now I'm taking them for 1.5 month, and I really feel the difference! I'm more energetic, and it's easier to start my day after taking one tablet of it after breakfast. // Принимаю уже больше месяца, прибавилось энергии, хорошего настроения. Обязательно принимать после еды, желательно в первой половине дня.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for my mother because she was suffering from a weak ligament in her left knee. Not only was her knee pain gone in a week, but it also improved her mood and sense of well being in general. She says she will continue using this product every day. That and the prompt and inexpensive 3 day international shipping really encourage me to keep shopping at iHerb :)

Effectiveness questionable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sorry... but these take a very long time to dissolve in water... so they probably aren't doing our bodies much good either. :|

Beware: skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. My husband started using the same product, except men version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

Satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, large pill, hard to swallow, so I break it in half.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always been reluctant to use these products as they have such a high amount of vitamins in them, and for most people this is not healthy in the long run. There are several things that can happen, but if you eat a varied diet and healthy diet you do not need supplements besides vit D and B12. However, in my case I do need them. I don't have access to all kinds of food at prices that are sustainable for me, thus I often end up not eating or just eating the same thing. I've noticed a good improvement using these, especially in that my hair and nails grow significantly faster, they actually grow as fast as when I was raw vegan which is pretty amazing to me. And so I'd rate this product 5/5 stars, it does have some minor flaws, like poor choice of vitamin D and B12, however I believe this is fine since the product contains so much of it. So I really reccommend this product to anybody who, for whatever reason do not get enough vit and min through their diet, However please have a blood test first, make sure that you are healthy and can take this kind of supplement, and do not give this to children.

Nature's Way Alive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was seeking a supplement that offered B12 for energy and calcium for bones. This supplement offers that along with the added veggies and fruits. Taking this supplement daily must be doing some good, cause my nails are growing like weeds. I have noticed some change in my energy level, but not significant. I like the product and will order again when my supply is low.

too big