► A Superior High Quality Cost-Effective Dandelion Root Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Dandelion herb and this product is a great one. The reason I originally got this is because Dandelion is a celebrated liver cleanser in the world of herbal medicine, and is filled with nutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, a lot of these health benefits are concentrated on the roots. This is a great supplement to add generally to overall health, and I felt very healthy taking this. Dandelion root is well known as a detoxifying agent, but has also been used to treat everything from arthritis to hangovers. I have had issues with digestion and this product really helps me out as a digestive tonic. I really like it helps my body’s natural detoxification process by helping my body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste. I feel better when I take this product, my skin is clearer and I just feel healthier. Capsules are vegetarian and one can surely feel the potency and purity of this product. It's really a great product for the price. I am very confident that if you are serious about Dandelion root as a detoxifying agent, this would be the best product. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried others but this really works with water retention. I think I ordered 8 bottles so I won't run out!

Good support for the kidneys!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm diabetic and concerned about protecting my kidney function. I see good results when taking dandelion.

Liver Support.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion is suppose to be one of the best herbs for helping your body to cleanse the liver and increase bile production. It has alot of other uses but this is probably the greatest.

Potent liver detoxifier!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a detoxifying product. Dandelion is a very nutritious plant with lots of vitamins and minerals, and it has a diuretic effect which helps with fluid retention. The price for that amount of product is very good! Another good product for liver detoxification is Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Kidney detox

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not able to pee well and smoothly but after taking this, I keep on going to the toilet! Good improvement! This is also good for kidney and cleasing the blood (good to combine with milk thistle)

Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural way for getting excess water out of the body and the only one that is safe to use for a long length of time.

Nature's Way, Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Most helpful in detoxifying the Liver

dandelion root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband and since he's been taking this along with burdock root and the dried beets he has not had a gallbladder attack. He used to have a painful attack every week and now it has been a couple months since the last attack.

The Dandelion Root is a very efficient product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

While taking a shower, I felt a slight pain in the chest and found that I have on that place something hard. I've been to the doctor who sent me to do an ultrasound. It was found that I have a bulge and I was sent to surgery for chest, where I had a mammogram examination which found indeed a small tumor. The surgeon told me that it might be done a biopsy to determine if the tumor is malignant, or of benign nature but he would think to wait 6 months to see if the tumor grows or not. I personally think that he told me that because I was 95 years old. About two years ago I read an article in which it was described when someone has been found to have a malignant tumor in the final phase and that it was anything more it could be done. Then he was advised to use dandelion root, which he prepared personally, and after a few months, it was established that he had any tumor and was deemed healthy. He recommended to other people too such treatment with Dandelion root, and the results were that the majority of the patients have recovered. I decided to try this treatment, and I collected about 20 of dandelion roots, but the amount obtained was tiny. Then I ordered over the Internet, dandelion root, and I followed the treatment for about three months, after which time I noticed that my tumor has disappeared completely, and I had no chest pain anymore. .