good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

great for sinus problems!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

For increasing Calcium naturally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Even Better Than Anticipated!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible indoor/outdoor allergies. I used Zertec alone and it helped a little in the day to day, but not when I am exposed to heavy-duty allergens. I went home to my parent's family farm for Christmas break and expected to be miserable. I brought Nettle with, and used it in conjunction with Quercetin and Zertec, and I was allergy free for the entire three weeks I was home. I recommend this product.

Stops sneezing/hay fever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. 2 caps stops sneezing attacks within 15 minutes or so.

Great on Salads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful addition to salads. I just open the capsule and pour it over salads and it give it a great flavor as well as adding nutrition.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.

flares up seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've read the reviews of people using Nettle Leaf for allergies. I have seborrheic dermatitis (rash, itching, scaling around mouth, eyebrows, scalp) that flares up when I eat fast carbs. I suppress it with anti-histamines. I was hoping Nettle Leaf will have similar effect but the moment I took two capsules, my dermatitis instantly flared up leading to new rash which takes 1.5 weeks to heal. That is no surprise since Nettle Leaf contains Histamine which is the trigger body chemical for my rashes. It may work for other allergies by making the body less responsive to Histamine but definitely avoid for dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema. Nettle root had similar negative effect on my dermatitis.

Happy with results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had to take any OTC allergy medication at all since starting the Nettle. Very pleased.

The Best for Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works the best for allergies, by far! I used to take a few when I felt my allergies coming on and it helped BUT you really need to take it all the time for the full effect. I take one in the morning and one in the evening (been doing so for about 2 months now) and my eyes haven't watered, itched, or burned and I barely sneeze at all. I skipped a couple days while waiting to reorder and I was sneezing all over the place! My boyfriend has excruciating allergies and since taking Nettle regularly, he has had minimal symptoms. This is even safe to sprinkle in your pet's food if he/she has allergies--my one cat gets a runny eye and the sneezies every now and then and half a capsule in her food clears it right up (and it has no taste so she doesn't even know it's in there). Also, iherb has the BEST prices, customer service, and fastest shipping out there!