best tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

this may be expensive but I'm sure you get what you pay for. I tried another one and the taste was awful. this one actually tastes good. This product is freeze dried and it is more concentrated than ones you think you are getting more for the money.

It gave me so much energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder. Since I haven't started growing my own wheatgrass this is a great way to get it.

A great wheatgrass powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've heared a lot of great things about Navitas, and I have to join the crowd. Det quality is super, the design is great and the size is perfect for storage. I'll definately keep buying products from them, and def this wheatgrass powder.

Good quality but not quantity

Posted by SassySingaporean on March 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was surprised when I opened the package to find such a small amount of the powder. Didn't last very long, probably a week only if you use a tablespoon a day. Quality was good cos I felt energised and refreshed but not worth the price. Trying Now Foods to see if it goes a longer way.

Lovely Taste

Posted by Rhiannon13 on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was a little expensive for the amount in the bag. However I only use a small amount at a time so will last a little while.

Price too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't bought wheatgrass powder with such a high price. I cannot afford it in future any more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product but the packaging is a problem. Also there are no instructions about the use of the product.

Posted by bomaqua on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for a while and found out it costs much cheaper online!! What a nice surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this superfood

Good product, I feel healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a while you'll feel more fit.

1 2