Would definitely recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews and decided to try this for my husband. He doesn't have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom as often. Haven't had an updated PSA test yet, so we'll see.

User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great!!!!

Tops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has good science behind it.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works for him :)

the best I've ever used, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't get this product delivered to me in Switzerland, as the company thinks it too much effort to file the paperwork to sell it internationally.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works after 2 full weeks of using. Easy to take No side effects Price reasonable Don't have to eat to take

i like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a bit less than a month. And, along with my prescription medicine Xatral (Alfuzosin), it made my Prostatodynia symptoms almost go away completely. So far, I haven't had any side effects. Also, the price is much cheaper here on iherb. Hopefully this will help those who are looking for a source of relief for their prostate symptoms.

Must have for prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jump on this one men over 40! Its a must have for prostate health unless you eat perfect! Stop the multiple night time trips to the bathroom. Helps reduce prostate to normal size.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin helps to maintain good men's health. Highly recommend. Been taking this for a few years and I feel better for it.