stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The stevia tastes great, but the bottle lid is poorly designed. This means that I end up squeezing out way too much of this ultra sweet substance. What I want is a few drops, not a big glop. I end up wasting stevia, which, at nearly $15.00/bottle is a big deal. Also, the lids leak, so the entire counter surface where I store stevia gets very sticky and sweet. Now Herbs used to use a bottle with a smaller nozzle, which worked much better.

No me termina de convencer el sabor

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré el bote grande porque era más económico y me está costando consumirlo. Creo que es mejor probar primero el tamaño pequeño.

Not as sweet as other brands

Posted by supplementguru on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the lower price. Well, the reason for the lower price is because it seems to be an inferior quality. It wasn't bad, it still tasted good, but you definitely need to use more to get the same sweetness. It is alcohol free, so that is a plus. The glycerin is thick, so it got a little messy because it's slow to drip off the dropper. So taste was good, overall sweetness, not so good. I will stick to the Sweetleaf brand.

Almost just like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this in my tea, not so good, but in my coffee, it is not noticeable. My taste buds are super sensitive. I haven't put it in anything else yet.

I'm shocked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be so thick a dropper could hardly take it up or dispense it into a drink. I didn't expect it to be as thick as honey. I'm experimenting with it by adding a bit of water to it to thin it out & make it easier to use. I also found it took more of it to sweeten a drink than the thinner type. Being thinned it make take even more to sweeten a drink.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The glycerite has a bitter aftertaste and it´s sticky. But you don´t need much, so it is long-lasting.

Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best price.

Makes creamy shakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this stevia compared to others and it adds texture to my shakes.

not as good as real liquid stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this would be more stevia for less. It has more of the consistance of honey. It may be good if used in cooking but it does not seem to be good as the real liquid for adding to cold lemonade or iced tea, for example. It tasted just as good as the liquid. Not a bad prduct, just not was I was expecting. I guess I should have looked at the description closer to see what was meant by "Glycerite"--DUH!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found this product provides sweetness in very small quantities - need to use only a small amount. A little difficult to control dispensing from the bottle. In the past I used a similar product that used an eye dropper and was easier to control portions.

1 2