Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff! I can sweeten a gallon of tea with 1 1/2 teaspoons. It is a wonderful non-sugar, no-calorie, naturally sweetening alternative. ***IHERB: Please do not put other products in the zip-lock bag with stevia glycerite. In case of leakage everything gets coated with sticky goo. I am still cleaning it off of the deodorant container that arrived in the same bag. :(

Great sugar substitute!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not diabetic... I just don't like the taste of the pink and blue packets (along with the fact that they are not truly natural). I've tried several other Stevia products, powders, baking mix versions, liquids, etc. and none of them work as well as this. I love making ice tea! Putting a teaspoon in a 1/2 gallon of fresh made tea gives it the perfect sweetness without the after taste. Now don't get me wrong.... No product (Stevia, the pink and blue packets) goes without an aftertaste but if you want to use something besides sugar, then this Stevia product is the perfect choice. It is very sweet so just be careful not to over do it and you won't get the after taste.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the Stevia!!! It is a safe and natural, no calorie, way to sweeten coffee and tea. It takes just a few drops, so don't over use when first starting with the product. I love the fact that there are no chemicals that my body cannot digest in Stevia and it also comes in a packet size for travel. I just keep a few in my purse. Tip: When using the packets...start stiring the "cold" beverages, then slowly add the Stevia. It will kind of clump if you don't. I think you will enjoy this product. I have been using it ever since I went to a class on the danger of chemicals in our foods, which was over a year ago.

Bang for the buck and the best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although not flavor neutral in its contribution of sweetness, this brand is milder than others I've used in both powder and liquid form. When mixed with other sweeteners such as Xylitol or fruit, its licorice under-taste disappears. It is always out on the counter at my house, playing a key role in baking and beverage making, and lasts longer than any other Stevia I've used.

Awesome. We love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We completely abstain from sugar. To the best of our ability we try avoid anything with sugar added -whether refined or evaporated cane juice. We use primarily for liquid drinks like tea, juices, smoothies, deserts, etc. Really add to anything you want to sweeten. We also buy the big one pound powdered version of Now's Stevia. A drop goes a long way. We've used for a couple of years. We make vegetable juices for our three year old and add a drop or two of this and he loves it. In addition to eating them, it's a great way to get him to consume veggies.

Charles Dyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year and I truely like it.It is just as good tasteing as sugar but less fatning.It has no after taste and desolves in cold liquid in no time at all.Also IHerb has outstanding service where in no time at all your order arrives by mail every time with out fail.Also they save you money on the cost by ordering from IHerb I get it cheaper than buying it local.That is truely a win win deal.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used powders and liquids but this is like a syrup. It dissolves in my green tea quickly and the best part is it dosen't take as much as the other types of Stevia. Also there is no after taste. I'm diabetic and this stuff is perfect for me. Thanks and GOD Bless !!!!!!!

Sweetest Sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The key to this fine product is knowing how much to use. Once you learn how to use it, it's hard to tell the difference between this and real sugar.

Great sugar substitue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this Stevia better than all the others I have tried. It is the closest thing I have found to real sugar taste.And you can not beat the outstanding service you receive from the IHERB people.You receive your order in no time at all.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use it entirely in place of any other sweeteners