Works, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also purchased Kolorex for intestinal candidiasis, and it's the most effective solution I've found. This helped, but not a lot.

Less Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective in improving candida symptoms as taking candida, oregano, and l-glutamine in separate doses.

Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.

Biotin = acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for over a month and had the worst acne the whole time. It didn't appear to have any effect on anything but my skin. Huge cystic acne which cleared up within days of ceasing the product. I am a bit disappointed as I have two unopened bottles which I will never be able to use. I don't recommend this product at all. I have read that the levels of biotin in this is what causes the acne. I think it would probably be effective if the biotin was reduced.

May not work for certain individuals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to this, so for those who are extra sensitive - this might not be for you. I'm one of those, and it wasn't for me.

not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried probably 10 products in the last 6 months of my successful candida cleansing. This was the LEAST effective. Perhaps it was too gentle for me, but I didn't feel it working.

Do not see any real help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do not see any real help

Huge pills

Posted by tulilie on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot comment on the effects of the product as I haven't used it except for one day. The pill size is enormous, and you need to take several of them a day. Also, I got a stomach ache from taking these. Maybe I will continue the use when I am taking less of other supplements, but as I'm already taking a handful of pills every morning, I don't feel like taking these large ones.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't seen much improvement. I also take oregano oil and olive leaf extract. I am on a no sugar, low carb diet but i confess i still eat a lot of fruit.

biotin

Posted by InmostNight on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too much biotin, made my problematic skin break out :(

1 2 3