A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

Takes a long time to see effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 2 months now. It does work but takes a looooong time to feel a difference. I would say that by the first month, 50% of my yeast infection has cleared. By the 2nd month, 75% of my yeast infection has cleared. I hope, by the 3rd month, it'll be 100% clear and I don't have to take it again...!

Watch out for the Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

The dose of biotin in this is large and caused my skin to breakout. I know because I've had the same problem when taking biotin alone before and many others who take biotin (for hair growth etc) get the same side effect. Biotin is important to the gut and for candida but I personally find the dose here to be too much and prefer to get it in a lower & balanced amount from a b-complex vitamin. For that reason I won't be re-ordering. If it didn't contain biotin, I would get it again.

Questions about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these and started taking one a day for about a week and yesterday started taking 2 at different times. Should these be taken at night both at the same time when supposedly your body heals? Also I did not refrigerate them until this morning....... my ignorance. Will they still be effective? I have air conditioning on all the time but not sure this was enough. I rated this a 3 so my review would post. I don't know how they will do actually but will post again after I see how they do.........

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like that iherb makes you review every single thing in your order. I wanted to add a review for one thing, but the only way iherb will accept that is if I review every single thing from this order. Maybe it's different if you just review from your account, rather than from a link in the email they send for reviews. So I added a 3 star rating because I don't want to show something negative when I didn't want to review this in the first place.

So Far Effective

Posted by Falafel on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had bad breath for yearsss, its so embarassing when I do meetings or talk to friends. My stomach is constantly bloated, I feel tired all the time, and i have jawline acne that turns into dark spots as well as hairloss. I'm not sure if my gut is connected to all these symptoms. First pill seems to have a good sign - the white layer on my tongue seems to clear abit, I feel less bloated. It's still too soon to rate this product, its best to watch your diet as well, stay clear of foods that 'feeds' the candida, drink lots of water and observe your stool. I can't swallow the pill, its huge, so I just pop it open and pour the contents into a teaspoon and swallow it with water. The garlic aftertaste is so strong, you have to love garlic in order to stomach this.

No Major difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I thought I had an overgrowth of yeast but it seems I was wrong because this did nothing for me. I have been taking it for about a month now. I haven't had any die-off symptoms or anything and I still have the signs of what I thought was yeast. I guess I should have my doc tell me what my problem is instead of trying to diagnose myself.

Candida Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product along with Kroeger Wormwood Combo. I didn't notice anything for the first week or two, but now in the third week and I'm starting to see a difference. My cravings for sweets is going away.

3 / 5

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this supplement before. It is not the best anti fungal I have ever used but is good value for the money. The IHerb shipping service was the best! Keep up the good work.

Still waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product just to try, havent felt any effects just yet, however, it made me burp a lot and gives you eucaliptus-y burp a few hours after taking it. I know eucaliptus oil is one of the ingredients so I am not sure if this is normal or I am just sensitive to it