Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Immediate results.. I got pregnant within the first month of using product,,,it really helps with fertility issues..

Works, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also purchased Kolorex for intestinal candidiasis, and it's the most effective solution I've found. This helped, but not a lot.

Great ingredients to clear candida!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this for candida along with cutting out most of the sugar and carbs from my diet. These did help. Watch out though because this can cause bad side effects. This is normal and you will get through it though if you are patient and don't stop. I thought I was getting sick and had pimples again! I think using milk or water kefir is a great way to get the good probiotics in your system and help fight off the candida too. If you don't have access to kefir then use probiotics- saccharomyces boullardii (check my spelling!) is suppose to be the best at killing candida. Taking probiotics would be a must if you have candida and also cut down on sugars and carbs.

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders when used in conjunction with fiber and oregano oil. Using this instead of Dr. Natura's Colonix program and it gives the same results.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product. It's all that I expected. Ive taken it in the past several times and its wonderful. Now Foods are the best supplements because they have less fillers than other supplements. I'm so glad that iHerb.com carries this product and the prices at iHerb.com are very very good, compared to others. Thank you so much. I will return as a customer!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very powerful formula. it is very effective.

Candida Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. For more than 20 years I had problems. I use this product almost an yeat and the problems are gone. I am feeling much better.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product doesn't wipe out Candida by itself. When combined with other proper supplements and proper diet, this product is a very helpful part of the battle for destroying Candida overgrowth infections.

Less Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective in improving candida symptoms as taking candida, oregano, and l-glutamine in separate doses.

Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.