Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got it for my husband for both yeast and the fungus that causes athletes foot, jock itch, and ring worm, as he has all of this going on. He found some relief in the itching almost immediately and it seems to be getting better and better every day. Nothing else worked before this, not even prescriptions.

Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Immediate results.. I got pregnant within the first month of using product,,,it really helps with fertility issues..

First day and I already feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I eat my first meal of the day, I usually get pretty tired and sluggish or get a feeling of internal tension (mentally), sometimes half-way through the meal but nearly always within half an hour of eating it. Today and yesterday, I had the exact same meal for breakfast. Yesterday, I got the usual symptoms. Today, I took 2 tablets with my meal. I did feel the tiredness after the meal, but about 15 minutes later, I started to feel a "clean" sensation in my stomach. Over the next few minutes my whole body started feeling pretty good and now, 45 minutes after eating, I feel more clearheaded and less burdened by a lack of energy and vitality than usual. This is looking like it's going to be a really good supplement for me, I will be updating my review over the next few weeks to let everyone know how I'm getting on.

Great ingredients to clear candida!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this for candida along with cutting out most of the sugar and carbs from my diet. These did help. Watch out though because this can cause bad side effects. This is normal and you will get through it though if you are patient and don't stop. I thought I was getting sick and had pimples again! I think using milk or water kefir is a great way to get the good probiotics in your system and help fight off the candida too. If you don't have access to kefir then use probiotics- saccharomyces boullardii (check my spelling!) is suppose to be the best at killing candida. Taking probiotics would be a must if you have candida and also cut down on sugars and carbs.

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders when used in conjunction with fiber and oregano oil. Using this instead of Dr. Natura's Colonix program and it gives the same results.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product. It's all that I expected. Ive taken it in the past several times and its wonderful. Now Foods are the best supplements because they have less fillers than other supplements. I'm so glad that iHerb.com carries this product and the prices at iHerb.com are very very good, compared to others. Thank you so much. I will return as a customer!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very powerful formula. it is very effective.

Candida Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. For more than 20 years I had problems. I use this product almost an yeat and the problems are gone. I am feeling much better.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product doesn't wipe out Candida by itself. When combined with other proper supplements and proper diet, this product is a very helpful part of the battle for destroying Candida overgrowth infections.

Less Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective in improving candida symptoms as taking candida, oregano, and l-glutamine in separate doses.