100% pure, no fiber, no additives - highly

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use barley grass juice for myself and also for my cat with chronic kidney disease, it provides the most important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (esp. SOD and GIV), enzymes and amino acids he needs... Yesterday I took him to the vet to do his blood work, and both levels of serum CREA and BUN were sooo much better than the last time! He gets 200 mg of pure juice powder twice a day (on empty stomach) - usually mixed into the teaspoon of cat milk or small amount of food.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You get used to the taste after 3 days. After 3 more days you can't live without it. It's become a healthy routine every morning.

Positively excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hope this brand never stops making this product. It is really hard to find a non-irradiated, freeze-dried green JUICE powder that does not contain all the fibres that cause trouble for many IBS sufferers. I can't eat many vegetables to due to my IBS, andthis stuff helps me get the greens in, in a way that I wouldn't be able to otherwise. My HG nutritional supplement.

good barley

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, the lovely deep green color and i love the taste.

Yup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does dissolve fairly easily and the nutrition facts are the best for any greens powder. However, I'm wondering how long it will be before its nutrients go stale. It also tastes horrible, but it's undetectable in smoothies.

Low in Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only green powder I take because it seems to be the lowest in iron per how much green-ness you get.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff. the taste is fresh and it mixes quite well into just plain water. will buy again.

What a surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing price. I'm having this with Wheat Grass Juice. If I buy Barley grass for using juicer, I should pay 10 times more.

doesn't taste like greens.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very subtle & makes any green smoothie super green!

1 2 3