Kills our sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must have! Best start of the day.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great! Use it in my morning smoothie with other greens, and it makes me feel so good and healthy! It gives me great energy!

outstanding product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. buy the organic version only, so you know exactly what you are getting is purest form. gives a mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a few teaspoons added on my fruit or in my juices each morn. great for cleansing too. i often combine it w/ organic spirulina

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works gives me lots of energy, plus the benefits that only wheat grass can provide. Little too coarse but it worth it compared to the benefits it provides.

Posted by holahola on April 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dark green powder, works very well in my green smoothies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in shakes and stuff like that, so yes i am buying it again

Posted by HealthyGuy on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great if you're not getting enough greens. It's good quality and mixes well in juices. It helps with hunger and cravings, so if you have a sweet tooth, this might help.

great in apple juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this wheat grass daily whit spirulina and amla. I mix it in apple juice. It`s give me energy.

1 2 3