Awful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff made me feel all bloated and gave me the absolutely stinkiest gas I have ever had in my life. It also plugged me up instead of having the opposite effect. Prior to taking this I maintained regular BM with acidophilus and kefir taken nightly. While taking glucomannan I was fairly constipated and I drink a lot of water. It had no effect on my weight at all.

Made me constipated!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried this and stopped after 4 days. It made me constipated. Did not go to the bathroom for 5 days! Ouch....

I am disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is suppose to help your cravings for food and help you loose weight but I see little difference. In fact I fear it is the opposite with me. I get hungery when I take it. I am going to do more research on it and might have to stop taking this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

thank you very much for the product but it didn't help me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do a thing. Been using it for a month without success. My friend also did not find this product beneficial. Perhaps the power would be better

Didn't do anything...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because the glucomannan powder I usually buy has been discontinued. This is a lot more expensive, and frankly, I can't tell one thing different when I take the capsules. No lessening of appetite, no more "regularity" than before. I was hoping this would be a good tool for weight loss, but I won't bother buying it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but a couple of the capsules were empty... Ie shell the shell with no contents...

Steph's Now Foods Glucomannan Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dosen't work at all. It didn't stop me from feeling hungry or help at the other end either. Snake Oil comes to mind...will never buy this product again. Extremely disatisfied