Didnt work for me, but product qualiy is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had great experience with Glucomannan from other brands to suppress appetite but no luck with this one. I was confused as to why and even diluted the content of a pill in water. It formed a thick heavy gel that should fill up the stomach nicely, yet somehow it doesn't do it for me, I still feel hungry. Other brands which didn't gel as thickly were working better for me. To each their own.

Glucomannan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works in terms of filling you up. It's a little dehydrating so drink alot of water if taking it by itself. I take it out of the capsule and put it in my smoothies for a faster response and it definitely thickens it. Don't always have to use 3 capsules to obtain a fullness.

Not sure what to make of it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This confused me. My expectation were that high fiber intake will help to regulate bowel and in process I may loose some weight. When I took this product I drank lots of water but I continued to be bloated and it did not help a lot with bowel movement.

not working so well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just made me thursty, but my appetite stayed the same...

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but I do not use it as a diet tool I use it as fibre so I only take 1 pill at a time I have noticed that if I take 3 at a time I end up constipated even with 2 full glasses of water.

Fiber Supplement, Yes. Weightloss No..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The supplement does what is says in that its an excellent source of fiber. I am very regular now. The product arrived in a timely manner. I have yet to see the results of weightloss within 2 weeks or less as some others have mentioned. I am satisfied with my purchase as I did not have high hopes for the weightloss.

HAVE NOT TRIED YET.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WARNING ON PACKAGE, IF YOU HAVE A NARROW THROAT DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN CHOKE. BUT IT IS A CAPSULE AND I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BUT YOU CAN OPEN THE CAPSULE AND JUST PUT IT ON YOUR FOOD LESS LIKELY TO CHOKE. BUT OPEN ONE IN A GLASS PUT A LITTLE WATER ON IT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND WHY YOU MY CHOKE. IT DOES SAY DRINK LOTS OR WATER.

Glucomannan 575mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well it has worked to keep me regular, but i can't say it's helped feelings of satiety...maybe it's just me.

Good product

Posted by brazilnut on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glucomannan has helped me keep my appetite in check, and helps keep things regular!

going to powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has ingredients in i dont need just to get it in a capsule. i will be switching to powder formula

1 2