Every morning and every afternoon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for over a year. Terrific product that wards off sugar spikes. Add half a teaspoon to any kind of drink (I personally prefer stinging nettle tea) and immediately stir in three or four drops of liquid stevia. Wait three minutes and the drink will thicken to the texture of a milk shake. As a semi-solid, it's easier to ingest using a spoon. Once the pasty glucomannan enters your stomach and lines the walls, it becomes a barrier that prevents a rapid breakdown of simple starches (like breads and pastries) into sugar and slows absorption of sugar into the blood stream. Graphically your sugar spikes will stop looking like icicles and start looking like soft, rolling putting greens.

Great supplement

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glucomannan did help keep me full longer and I was less hungry while taking it. I would take it about 30 minutes before i ate anything, especially a high carb meal, and I feel it helped balance my blood sugars. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with insulin resistance. I felt so much better after I started taking this, it definitely helped my insulin resistance.

Excellent product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! It will help fill you up if you take with water before a meal - don't leave it sit in the water as it will get very thick, you want to drink it down quickly. I also add a bit to my lunch smoothie as I like them a bit thicker, and this also helps keep you satisfied. If you have any constipation problems, it will help keep you regular as well. I prefer buying it in this powder form as it's much more economical.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing thickener. Great replacement for cornstarch and other thickners. I feel much better when I use this, and am less bloated!

Great thickener!

Posted by AnnaLL on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product!!! I use it as a thickener in sauces, soup etc. Low calorie, low carb, high in fiber; perfect!

Fantastic Product - Great in every way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am eating the low carb way. I don't want to feel deprived, so I had to find a way to tweak the foods I love, to become low carb - enter Glucomannan. This product adds bulk/thickness/similarity, to my tweaked recipes. I love it so much. I live in the UK, where its impossible to find these products and when you do, you pay a king's ransom. iherb has made it possible to get these great products at little postage costs. Where would I be without iherb. An excellent company, selling excellent products. Thank you.

Works as intended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This powder stops uptake of carbs and thereby prohibit bloodsugar spikes and also has a laxative effect - helps reducing weight. I mix a teaspoon powder with half a glas of water by using a Milk Frother and drink it immediately - otherwise it becomes an undrinkable gel in a minute.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i'm using this product to make recipes from trim healthy mama. it makes very filling, non-fattening puddings, smoothies, etc. lots of the recipes are on pinterest too (search thmamas). some of the poor reviews say that glucc is sticky or gross or otherwise inedible but my experience is the opposite. maybe they just need to try some new recipes? great price, cant beat the 4$ shipping to canada, thanks iherb! :)

Excellent choice for diabetes plus slim diet bonus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add 1 tsp of this powder to 1/4 cup of juice and wait 1 minute. Voila! My favorite konjac pudding is so good in controlling my glucose level which was hard to tame. Strongly recommend to other diabetics! Even bonus effect of losing weight can be seen.

Posted by nataliuncik on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this soluble fiber supplement for a little over one months now and through it, have been able to lower my A1c and lipids/cholesterol/ triglycerides. It's totally tasteless and isn't gritty. I put the suggested dose, 1/2 teaspoon, in my low-fat smoothie every morning. I've lost 7kg using it over a 20 day period. t still controls my hunger and helps fiber wise with any eating habits.There are a ton of articles and medical abstracts about this special Konjac root fiber, just search it's name. I also reduced my lipids almost by half and I did it all without ANY drugs or scrips !! I owe a significant share of my success to Glucomannan. I strongly recommend this product!