Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

Amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

brilliant nail strengthener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking

If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Gelatin - great as a supplement or as a part of making custards

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very good gelatin. When doing cakes, creams it is perfect too. If this is helpful to you, please like it. Thanks.