Not sweet at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed in this product. I had to use several packets but could not reach a desirable level of sweetness for my cup of coffee. I'm very glad I didn't pay full-price for this, it would have proven to be very expensive.

not sweet....

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have to use several of these to make it taste like HALF a tsp of erythritol/stevia blend by pyure.

Not sweet at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing experience. I usually put 3 teaspoons of sugar into my big mug of black tea. I put 6 packs of this sweetener there and still didn't taste a bit of sweetness! Waste of money!

I didn't think it was bad

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews here saying this wasn't sweet at all and people had to use 4-6 packets to taste anything. I guess I am desensitized because I cut most sugar out of my diet 4 years ago. I actually like these packets. I added one to my peach tea and could taste it a little, so I added one more and it tasted pretty sweet to me! I will only use one packet from now on. I guess if you're used to really super sweet coffee and tea, then maybe you will need a few of these, but that was not my experience. I live that it's natural and not messing with blood sugar in any way. I also had my mom try some and she used three packets in her coffee. She's used to quite a bit of sugar and she thought that was plenty. It doesn't taste exactly like sugar. It's a different kind of sweetness, but I didn't have any aftertaste like some others mentioned. My mom said no aftertaste for her either. It doesn't look like sugar either. It's texture is more fine and a bit off-white. I was fortunate to get this item on sale for fifty cents. I probably won't purchase for myself again because I don't really need a sweetener. My mom said she will use it in the future though as a substitute for sugar. If my review has helped you, please click yes below. Thank you! Also, feel free to check out my page for more than 180 honest reviews on products I purchased here at iherb!

Tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sugar option taste weird and ruins the taste of your drink. Inulin is also not healthy for everyone.

not good

Posted by Ruby64 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not sweet at all, need 2-3 packets for a cup of coffee.

Sugarless indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't like my drinks too sweet, but I put 2 full packets in my coffee & it was barely sweet!!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on a special that iHerb had. Glad I didn't pay full price because this sweetener was disappointing. As with many of these natural zero types of sweeteners, I had to use many packets to get the right level of sweetness. Also, the taste was strange and bitter. I will not be using this product for my sweetening needs.

I Dont Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste... Good for you guys who think it tasted nice

Won't be buying this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

From China I suspect. What more do I need to add...