Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good tasting and clear product. Only problem is the drip from bottle to bottle - sometimes a very stubborn drip - sometimes a stream. I recommend the product but watch out for the DRIP!

I use every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and it has the least aftertaste of any stevia product I've tried. I really am so grateful to have this

Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every type of Stevia from dry powder to syrup-style and the drops are the best because they are less messy than syrup and one can easily count the number of drops going into the beverage for sweetening consistency. No guesswork as with powder and syrup. Also, NuNaturals Clear has no aftertaste like some Stevia products have. An excellent product all-around. John Ahrens

Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that does not have an after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

Love this stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it daily in coffee, smoothies, any desserts really., It has an equared taste though just like any other stevia. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

This is an excellent sweetner :]

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this particular liquid stevia for years. I can buy it in my local grocery store, but iHerb sells it for far less. (iHerb is good like that.) I have type 2 diabetes, therefore sugar is a no-no. Caffeine seems to raise my blood glucose, as does sleeping (My liver kicks out glucose at night) I don't like the effects of aspartame or saccharine and am leery of of Splenda. A lot of the Stevia products left a bitter aftertaste for me. Yet, I like my coffee and tea sweet. What's a girl to do? Continue looking for a sweetener that my body will tolerate with a taste that is actually sweet without tasting too artificial. I found this in NuNaturals, Pure Liquid. While this is not sugar, it is about as sweet. I started with 5 drops and needed more. 10 drops made it better. 15 - 20 drops is what works for me. I even use it in my tea. I don't taste the alcohol in it. This isn't to say that you won't taste the alcohol, I'm just saying that I don't. I also use milk in my coffee, so, maybe, that's why I don't taste the alcohol? The bottom line is, if you are looking for a sweetener that won't cause brain issue or lead to sugar cravings, and tastes sweet, give this one a try :]

Best liquid stevia there is...

Posted by acumen on May 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

... if you prefer this over the grained one (which is also very good!). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

GREAT Stevia Product! Good for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE that NuNaturals uses plant-based natural flavors that help to make this Stevia product the best-tasting one available.

sin azucar

Posted by miscosas on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

la mejor stevia que tome,,,el precio aun mejor-

great product

Posted by Fantasy on February 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply can't live without. I use it in my oatmeal, tea, anything that requires sweetness (ofc it cant replace real sugar in cakes etc) which is obvious) =)